
Overall I am pleased with what I did. My cactus flower was my ultimate favorite because, its big and pink. Since pink is my favorite color I liked it even more. Thats why I choose it as my main, because it pops out. The things I did well were the different types of exrtas I used like inner and outer glow, emboss, and satin. It was really cool to use it because on some pictures it worked really well in inhacing the text. The next time I can try harder to fill up all the blank spaces. Its hard to choose which picture I was most proud of, but I would have to say I really liked my leading lines picture. I really enjoyed the words as my leading lines and ernie as my emphasis. I really like using macro. But my favorite compositional trick was leading lines, because using leading lines to me gives the picture a more exciting feel. When you look at a picture you see for example a line then out of know where "BAM!!!" a georgeous emphasis.
1 comment:
I feel like theres too much white, maybe if the pictures were a little larger, it would have been a better use of space. All in all these are great pictures!
Post a Comment