
“I am like a duck, I exude serenity.”
It was a little difficult coming up with a metaphor. But once I came up with like ten or so it was hard to choose just one. I wanted my metaphor to be something different and fun to create. The whole turning myself into a duck sounded like a really cool and fun idea. But half way done I realized it was going to be a lot harder than I thought. A duck was the best representation of my being peaceful was the best thing I could come up with. I wanted the picture so show calmness and serenity. I love going to Cesar Chavez Park just to watch the ducks because they seem to at peace, with no worry in the world.
I felt that I did a good job in turning my skin into the dark green color feathered face as of a duck. I also did pretty well in fitting a ducks beak into my face. I tried my best to make it as realistic as I could. I honestly feel that I could have done a much better job. I was a little disappointed in myself. I guess being so stressed over school, home and work has been taking a toll on my work. Overall I felt that I could have done a much better job. But it was a little difficult fitting myself into the water. Maybe if I would have added some water motions or a different body position it would have looked a whole lot better.
1 comment:
Wow this is very creepy but still very cool. The way you turned yourself into a duck was very creative.
Good work! :D
Post a Comment