Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surrealism: Fire & Ice

Have you ever wondered if there was another world other than our own? The answer is yes, there can be portals to this magical place in the most haphazard places.
It was a typical Sunday morning; I had just finished cleaning my house. When I decided to go out to my garden and plant a couple of rose bushes. As I was about to plant one I realized I needed my trowel, so I got up from my knee cushion and went to fetch it in my gardening shed. When I returned I tripped over my cushion onto my yellow rose bush. The odd thing was when I got up I wasn’t in my backyard anymore, I was in some world that I had ever seen before. When I got there, there wasn’t really anywhere to go, I had landed in really cold, crystal clear blue water. When I look around the only living thing creature I saw was a penguin, it was kind of weird. I realized as weird as this sounds but I was inside of the yellow rose. Since I was very confused on the whole situation the only thing I thought would work was to find away to get to the rose in the sky and get my way out. I wondered if I jumped high it would work. It just so happened that it did, it seemed was if I had some kind of power. I had wondered if there were other powers I hadn’t known about. When I jumped I came right out and landed next to the rose bush. Still to this day I wonder if it was just a dream or it really happened.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Well that is a brilliant explanation. I understand! I love the lightnings/sky/building/blue sea combo- very nice feel about it.