
My social issue was about teens who are plus size. How we just don't fit in., not only in our jeans but in society. The media says that you have to be a certain size to look beautiful, but I just want to be a size me NOT a size everyone else. I am happy with the way I am. Like I always say, "Just work with what you got." If you don't think of you're self as a beautiful person, how do you expect anyone else to see it.
The reason why I choose this topic is because I have had to deal with this my whole life. Many people don't understand how hard it is to accept yourself for the way you are. I have come along way. My hardest year was when I was in elementary. Especially in the fourth grade. Those are times I NEVER want to go through again. But in a way I am glad that it did happen, because if it hadn't been for those people I wouldn't be the strong person I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment