skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Scary Expressions
When I look at this picture it makes me think of women that go through so many surgeries and at the end they realize that they look even more funny than before. Then the blood is the women that went crazy, died and became a zombie. But what a BEAUTIFUL zombie she is:D
When I look at this picture it makes me think of times when I am posing for a picture in a scary of beautiful place and you don't realize what might or many not be behind you. Its kind of creepy if you really think about it. Seee in this picture I am minding my own buissness posing in a georgeous grave yard and BAM! there is a ghost behind me.
When I look at this picture it reaminds me of the show "Angel" (which I love by the way). Because in that show most of the characters are alittle wierd looking, but cool. It looks like a vampire with no soul was burned in a fire and now very angry about the whole situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment